Every member of Mosaic is expected to “walk, work and worship God together as one.” This simple statement serves not only to define our strategy, but the basic structure of Mosaic, as well. Therefore …
1. On Sunday, we worship the Father together as one;
2. Through involvement in mid-week LifeGroups, we walk together as one in Christ.; and
3. By serving in Essential and Elective Ministries of the church, we work together as one in the Spirit.
1. WE EMBRACE the Bible as an owner’s manual for life. We encourage daily Scripture reading, reflection and memorization.
2. WE EMBRACE the priesthood of all believers, the concept that every member is a minister, both in and outside the church, no matter their vocation.
3. WE EMBRACE prayer and fasting as disciplines for Spirit-filled living, through which we recognize our daily dependence on the Holy Spirit to do what is right.
4. WE EMBRACE tithing as a biblical standard and goal for all who would be mature in their faith.
5. WE EMBRACE both baptism and communion as outward symbols of inner spiritual realities.
6. WE EMBRACE the responsibility to share our faith with others and to invite others to become part of our church.
7. WE EMBRACE the unique privilege and responsibility we have been given by God to be a catalyst for change and to promote the vision of the multi-ethnic church – for the sake of the gospel – throughout North America and beyond.